Applications are now being accepted for Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA)
2015-2016 Project Stream funding.
Applications are due postmarked on or before June 22, 2015
Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) is a partnership between local organizations and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Now operating in all 67 counties in Pennsylvania, PPA re-grants funds to support a wide variety of local and community arts activities. Since its creation in 1996, PPA has demonstrated enormous success in achieving the PCA's mission and goals. Berks Arts Council services arts organizations and projects in Berks, Lancaster & Schuylkill Counties.
PPA Project Stream is a funding opportunity of the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA), a regionalized funding program of the PCA. The Project Stream provides grants up to $2,500 to eligible organizations or individuals to conduct arts projects.
For links to application and guidelines, click here
To find out more attend a workshop- Workshops will be at the end of May in each county.
· Expanding constituent access to the arts by (a) making arts programs available to communities that may have been underserved in the past by state arts funding, and by (b) supporting a wide variety of arts activities in the community, developed in a variety of settings;
· Encouraging and supporting local decision-making in the re-granting of state arts dollars;
· Increasing awareness of and advocacy for government support and funding of the arts at the local and state levels; and
· Enabling the PCA staff to provide increased assistance to its broad constituency throughout the state.
Benefits of Applying to PPA:
· Local applications are shorter and simpler.
· Local grants carry the same state arts funding credibility.
· Local panelists provide important insight into the cultural needs of the community, which inform the local decision-making process.
For additional information, contact:
Nan Reinert - PPA Administrator
Berks Arts Council
P.O. Box 854
Reading, PA 19603-0854