Pennsylvania Partner in the Arts
Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) is a partnership between local organizations and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Now operating in all 67 counties in Pennsylvania, PPA re-grants funds to support a wide variety of local and community arts activities. Since its creation in 1996, PPA has demonstrated enormous success in achieving the PCA’s mission and goals. Berks Arts Council services arts organizations and projects in Berks, Lancaster & Schuylkill Counties.
PPA Project Stream and Program Stream programs are funding opportunities of the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA), a regionalized funding program of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts.
The Berks Arts Council is a partner with the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts for Berks, Lancaster and Schuylkill Counties.
For links to 2019-2020 application and guidelines, click here. Project Stream Grant Deadline is June 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM. No extensions will be granted.
2019 Grant Workshops
Come out and learn about the grant process, grant guidelines and the electronic application system. Sign up today to attend. No cost to attend but registration is required. Sign up here!
Berks County Area
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
GoggleWorks Center for the Arts
5:00 – 6:30 PM
Lancaster County Area
Tuesday May 28, 2019
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design
5:00 -6:30 PM
Schuylkill County Area
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Walk In Art Center, 2nd Floor
5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Expanding constituent access to the arts by (a) making arts programs available to communities that may have been underserved in the past by state arts funding, and by (b) supporting a wide variety of arts activities in the community, developed in a variety of settings;
- Encouraging and supporting local decision-making in the re-granting of state arts dollars;
- Increasing awareness of and advocacy for government support and funding of the arts at the local and state levels; and
- Enabling the PCA staff to provide increased assistance to its broad constituency throughout the state.
Benefits of Applying to PPA:
- Local applications are shorter and simpler.
- Local grants carry the same state arts funding credibility.
- Local panelists provide important insight into the cultural needs of the community, which inform the local decision-making process.
For additional information, contact:
Berks Arts Council
P.O. Box 854
Reading, PA 19603-0854