The 29th annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest as presented by the Berks Arts Council once again will glitter with a galaxy of stars performing April 5-14, 2019. The 10-day Jazz Fest will be epic in scope, talent and genres with a multiplicity of concerts at venues large and small.
- July 12, 2019 - 12:00 am - Bandshell Concert – Christone "Kingfish" Ingram
- July 19, 2019 - 12:00 am - Bandshell Concert – Marc Berger & RIDE
- July 26, 2019 - 12:00 am - Bandshell Concert – Liz Longley Band
- August 2, 2019 - 12:00 am - Bandshell Concert – Donna the Buffalo
- November 22, 2019 - 12:00 am - Reading Blues Fest
Through the creation and support of varying art events, community collaborations and grants, the Berks Arts Council positively impacts our community cultural and economic well-being. The mission of the Berks Arts Council is to inspire, unite and grow our community through arts collaboration, education and presentations. Our vision is to support community and economic growth, promote positive change and create a more connected community. Today, in everything the Berks Arts Council does and supports, we seek to make Berks County, PA a more creative, more desirable, and a more resilient community.